Monday, March 29, 2010

The Tree of Life from I Got Wired


Hello! If you are looking for the Play Date Cafe entry please scroll down.
A few weeks ago I won a beautiful Tree of Life necklace from the I Got Wired blog written by Cindy Gutierrez. She is very talented, and my pendant is gorgeous! She also makes it in copper wire. I couldn't decide which one I wanted, but upon seeing the sparkly silver and amethyst beads, I couldn't be happier. You should go to her blog right now and load up on these for Christmas. She is not asking much and if you could make someone else as happy as I am right now....well.....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jo for giving me a shout out on your blog ;) I am glad you like your tree of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is Absolutely Gorgeous!!!! I think I need to head over there with my CC and charge something!

    ReplyDelete