Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Define Serendipity







I love the creative process. So often I feel I lack imagination, inspiration, or motivation, but once I get started on a project, things just seem to flow and one idea sparks another. Years ago, my husband and I enjoyed making chimes of old silver spoons. When he lost interest, I had to stop too because so much of the process called for muscles. But, I discovered my spoons again recently and have gone from making chimes to the spoons featured in a past blog to pendant style necklaces. I was experimenting with smaller spoons like souvennir spoons, sugar spoons, baby spoons, etc., and came up with some ideas for jewelry. I already had a ton of spoons to recycle, as well as old beads and wire. Take a look and follow me to loose sparrow on etsy.com, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment