Saturday, December 19, 2009

Countdown to Christmas


A day late and a dollar short, I have finally opened an Etsy store...too late for the Christmas rush. Oh well, this way there is no rush to get my products on the website before NEXT Christmas rolls around. To be honest, I love creating so much that I often don't worry about how I'm actually going to sell it. Sometimes I love my stuff so much (creating art is like giving birth) that I want to keep it myself. The trouble with that is our house can barely contain my husband and I let alone piles and piles of completed arts n crafts. I'm beginning to feel like one of those obsessive compulsive packrats that never throws anything away (at least art is colorful and not just black and white and red like newspaper covered in pizza sauce.) So.......PLEASE BUY MY STUFF AT: loosesparrow.etsy.com. There.

No comments:

Post a Comment